Sunday, September 04, 2005

OMG. I just got a brilliant idea.

I will make a banner for my sites. Or maybe I'll make banners for each individual site. I can have pictures and dancing fairies or maybe a wavy American Flag eh?

Maybe I should have a beautiful woman on the right or left that has nothing to do with my site. I saw a billboard about sports betting that did that. But then again everyone does that. It's not every original. Plus most of the people who visit my site are probably coming here for the first time. I doubt they would come just to see my banner.

But I do have this on blog explosion and the sight of some skin would get more traffic.

But I don't feel like making my banner anymore. Maybe later.

Back to Conga...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay_MMS said...

Indie, fred, I must say thought and humor has beat you by a landslide.

Since you two are ad monsters I will eventually del"eat" you. I will give you 24 hours (maybe 1) to post here again since you want "to check it out again sometime :-)"

Thought & humor on the other hand has a phenomenal comment. There for I knight him "Sir Howdy" and he has earned a spot on my "List of Links" which will be made shortly. Alternatively the name may be the "Cornucopian Court" or possibly the "Random Rulers Rightful Regal Royal Retinue". That last one has so many words I think I'll use it

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home