Tuesday, August 23, 2005

We apologize for the lack of chaos in recent posts

We at Random Thoughts apologize for the lack of randomness. In a sign of complete and utter irony, or is it hypocrisy, or is it a third word that I can't quite muster, we have decided to add "aspiring" to the beginning of the title creating greater order among our sister blogs.

To counter this order we will add the word "push" (a diverging word) as the title of the Haiku thereby creating entropy which I guess leads to more order. So we have to do something further here. I have no idea what that is.

"Ok then down here at the bottom, these are user specific so if you log in as you these are how many are oepn for you. These are what I have open. " - A technician.

I think that will do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home